ASPIRE EVO75 SUB OHM TC KIT
The Aspire EVO75 Sub Ohm TC Kit fuses the Aspire Atlantis EVO 2ml Tank with the NX75 TC Box Mod making an unmatched vaping combination that will have your head in the clouds…literally!
The Aspire Atlantis EVO 2ml Tank is the next step in vaping EVOlution. This sturdy, high powered tank has updated 0.4 and 0.5 Clapton Sub ohm coils with a lower positioned wick and large exposure holes that result in an incredible effective e liquid flow. This new innovation paired with the standard features of tank such as an adjustable airflow, Stainless Steel/Pyrex Glass body, and Top-Fill feature.
The NX75 TC Box Mod is the perfect companion to the Atlantis EVO 2ml Tank. This mod boasts an incredible assortment of features that are sure to please even the pickiest of mod vapers. Including; customizable firing button profiles, a five button control, pass-though charging feature, temperature control capability, wattage settings, and auto rotating screens. It operates with a 18650 lithium ion battery(sold seperately)housed by a detachable magnetic cover located on the NX75 TC Box Mod.
Not only is the NX75 TC Box Mod superior in quality and efficiency but it is also simple and easy to operate.
- To Lock/Unlock Mod: Click fire button 5 times
- To Enter/Exit Stealth Mode: Click fire button 3 times
- To Lock and Unlock Buttons: Press “W” button and “+“ button simultaneously
- Child Lock and Unlock: Press “W” button and “-“ button simultaneously
- To Change Logo: Press “T” button and “-“ button simultaneously
- For TCR Settings: Press “T” button and “+” button simultaneously
- To Turn System Off: Press fire button for 3 seconds while battery is locked
- To Select Language: Press fire button while installing your 18650 lithium ion battery
- To Change Between Variable Voltage/Variable Wattage/Bypass modes: Press “W” button
- To Select Coil Materials in Temperature Control Mode: Press “T” button
- To Increase/Decrease Voltage, Wattage, and Temperature: “+” and “-“ buttons
Atlantis EVO Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 45*22mm
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- 2.0mL Tank Capacity
- Delrin Drip Tip
- Quad Adjustable Airflow
NX75 Mod Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22.5*36.8*75
- Wattage Range: 1W - 75W
- Output Voltage Range: 0W - 8.5V
- Resistance Range 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 315°C
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Intuitive Menu Navigation
- 0.86 Inch OLED Display
- Spring Loaded 510 Pin
- Micro USB Port (Charging and Upgrading)
- Requires (1) 18650 Battery(Batteries Sold Separately)
- Magnetic Battery Door Panel
- Customizable Logo and Child Lock
- Upgradeable Firmware
- 1 Atlantis EVO
- 1 NX75 Box Mod
- 1 0.4 Ohm Coil(Pre Installed)
- 1 0.5 Ohm Coils
- 1 2ml Replacement Glass
- 1 Rubber Cuff
- 1 Micro USB Cable
Note: Over charging your battery can result in serious, irreparable damage to your battery. Always charge you battery 1-4 hours at a time and remove the battery from the charger as soon as the USB charger indicates the battery has charged fully.
**Due to the high tech nature of this product there is no warranty, returns or exchanges. This product is for experienced users and requires technical vaping knowledge in order to properly use it.